Throughout the United States and beyond, escape room games have taken the world by storm! Taking the place of the business as a usual team-building exercise or standard date night, Escape The Room offers men and women an opportunity to do something a little different.
Escape The Room is, all in all, an experience that you, your partner, friends, family, and coworkers will not forget. It is a special event, played for fun, that will bring out the fun in any group or couple setting. There are certain tricks and strategies you can employ with your group in order to have an even better experience, and this article aims to help you out a little more in your escape game conquest without giving away the details!
What are Escape Rooms and how do Escape Rooms work?
What is an Escape Room game? Instead of the typical night out with dinner and a movie, or an average experience for a corporate retreat, Escape The Room offers participants an experience of exciting step-by-step opportunities and experiences to think outside the box, solve riddles, puzzles, and clues, all before the 60 minutes is up.
Each experience and Escape The Room game is different so you will not be disappointed when you have a new set of clues or riddles when you experience Escape The Room for the second or even third time. Whether you play an escape room game for the first or fourth time, there are specific strategies that will help you facilitate the process and get to the end result faster. What are they?
- Teamwork: Any group activity where there is a shared goal at the end of a specific period of time will require teamwork. Whether you know your entire group or are meeting new participants, working together to find the answer or clue is going to be the quickest way to get out of the escape room game before time is up.
- Keep your eye on the time: Staying conscious of the time you have to complete the game is crucial. You will want to make sure you have an eye on each section of the game as to not run out of time or spend too much time in an area or on a portion that you aren’t running through quickly. Each game allows for a 60-minute time period in order to achieve the goal of breaking out!
- Switch up leadership: Not everyone is fantastic at riddles, but you might have someone in your group who considers themselves the expert. A great strategy that works over and over again is to switch up leadership and see what breakthroughs you end up having as a team!
- Cooperate with one another: This isn’t literal life or death, so cooperate with each other! No one likes a bossy leader, and equally, no one has time for a stick in the mud. The best strategy for cooperation is to listen and allow someone who might be more skilled at solving a clue to do it before you take a shot.
- Stay together: Getting distracted in an escape room is a recipe for disaster. Keep your eyes on the prize and work together as a group instead of going off and having side conversations or checking out.
- Have fun: This might sound cheesy, but you want to have as much fun as possible! Escape The Room is a fantastic opportunity for you and your team to enjoy one another’s company, share laughs, and have a ton of fun.
Corporate events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties, company celebrations, family reunions, a couple’s night out, or just for fun, every celebration is welcome in Escape The Room. Book your next adventure. We can’t wait to see how fast you’ll break out of your room!
Leave A Comment