San Antonio’s Escape The Room is one of the best times you can have with friends and family in the city! Take your brain on an adventure! You can pick one of our escape rooms. You can be a spy with The Agency, commit a Western Bank Heist or make it out of The Dig all in under 60 minutes.
An escape room is an adventure game played in real-life where players solve puzzles and riddles to find an escape route out of the room they are locked in. Escape rooms are set in a variety of locations such as banks, theaters, apartments, etc. Each location has different clues and hidden objects that are often related to the theme of the room.
To make it out of an escape room, you must rely on team work to find hidden clues and solve riddles. Each step gets you closer to your escape route out of the room. You will have 60 minutes to make it out of the room. Note that if at any point, someone on your team feels uncomfortable, one of staff members will let them out of the room.
Though all of our puzzles are designed for adult minds, we welcome all ages. However, if any member of your party is 14 years of age or under, there must be at least one adult chaperone to accompany them.
1) All games are completely private, and you won’t interact with anyone you didn’t bring. Games are scheduled so you won’t share the lobby with any other teams. We ask that you come exactly at your designated time to help us with this.
2) Our staff will have their temperature taken when showing up to work. Anyone with a fever or not feeling well will be sent home. Staff will be taking every precaution available to maintain safety like wearing masks and staying 6 feet away from customers and other employees.
3) Hand sanitizer will be readily available for both staff and patrons.
4) We will provide masks and disposable gloves for any player requesting them.
5) We have added additional time between games to make sure we can thoroughly clean and sanitize the rooms after each and every game.
6) We will be utilizing both UV sanitizing wands along with applying antimicrobial solutions with an atomizing mist system used in doctor’s offices proved to be far superior than trigger style spray bottles (currently we are the only escape room company incorporating this into our disinfecting routine).