FAQS ABOUT ESCAPE THE
ROOM IN SAN ANTONIO
WHAT IS ESCAPE THE ROOM EXACTLY?
An escape room is an adventure game played in real-life where players solve puzzles and riddles to find an escape route out of the room they are locked in. Escape rooms are set in a variety of locations such as banks, theaters, apartments, etc. Each location has different clues and hidden objects that are often related to the theme of the room.
To make it out of an escape room, you must rely on team work to find hidden clues and solve riddles. Each step gets you closer to your escape route out of the room. You will have 60 minutes to make it out of the room. Note that if at any point, someone on your team feels uncomfortable, one of staff members will let them out of the room.
To get out, you must solve all of the puzzles and riddles under 60 minutes. You must use your brain cells to crack the codes of your escape room experience in time.
All our escape rooms are private, and you will only play with those you came with.
While we do not have our own designated parking area, there are 3 nearby options in the South Bank Lot, Riverbend Garage, and Houston Street Garage.
Though all of our puzzles are designed for adult minds, we welcome all ages. However, if any member of your party is 14 years of age or under, there must be at least one adult chaperone to accompany them.
Sunday through Friday, escape room bookings require a minimum of 2 people. Saturday escape room bookings require a minimum of 4 people.
1) All games are completely private, and you won’t interact with anyone you didn’t bring. Games are scheduled so you won’t share the lobby with any other teams. We ask that you come exactly at your designated time to help us with this.
2) Our staff will have their temperature taken when showing up to work. Anyone with a fever or not feeling well will be sent home. Staff will be taking every precaution available to maintain safety like wearing masks and staying 6 feet away from customers and other employees.
3) Hand sanitizer will be readily available for both staff and patrons.
4) We will provide masks and disposable gloves for any player requesting them.
5) We have added additional time between games to make sure we can thoroughly clean and sanitize the rooms after each and every game.
6) We will be utilizing both UV sanitizing wands along with applying antimicrobial solutions with an atomizing mist system used in doctor’s offices proved to be far superior than trigger style spray bottles (currently we are the only escape room company incorporating this into our disinfecting routine).